Jedi Color Picker is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English, Czech, German and it was last updated on 2015-01-02. The program can be installed on WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinVista, WinVista x64.
Jedi Color Picker is an intelligent assistant for working with colors not just for webdesign. Customizable eye dropper along with several input-output formats in a compact, clean and intuitive package.
- customizable on the fly using the mouse wheel, incl. mouse speed change, with various changes via Ctrl, Alt, Shift + mouse wheel
- you can keep the application minimized and call eye dropper at any time via the system shortcut Shift + Alt + D
Adjusting color via its color components
- RGB, HLS, CMY(K)
Output color code
- hexadecimal: HTML, Delphi, C++, Visual Basic
- decimal: Windows Color Reference (or Win32 ColorRef, it can also be used e.g. in Game Maker applications)
- copying code to clipboard is automatic
- intelligent color code and its prefix identification when pasting from clipboard
- two color mode can be activated, both of which you can work simultaneously with and switch between them
- application can be set to launch in eye dropper mode in case you use it each time
- color modification: inverse, complementary, grayscale, desaturated, random color
News in version 1.1
- added eye dropper compatibility with Windows Vista
- added the possibility of using an icon in the system tray
- added skins
- tab key doesn't jump on scrollbars
- fixed a bug in restoring the window via restarting the program
- fixed a bug in the new version check
Jedi Color Picker (version 1.1) has a file size of 2.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 29 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.